There are many healing groups in the Great Lakes Bay Region, and throughout the country. Here are just a few links to get you in touch with the right people who can help. If you know of another resource that is not listed below, please recommend it – this list needs to be as comprehensive as possible!
Christ-Centered 12 Step Programs:
- http://www.celebraterecovery.com/ This is a great site for connecting you to a Christ-centered recovery network. On the homepage, you can click on “group finder” to help put you in touch with active ministries in your city.
Alcoholics Anonymous Links:
- http://www.saginawaa.org/ Great site that helps you find an AA meeting in Saginaw County.
- http://www.midlandaa.org/ Perfect for finding an AA meeting in Midland County.
- http://www.beyondlimit.org/district16/meetinglist.html This site is helpful to find an AA meeting in Isabella County.
- http://whytehouse.com/big_book_search/search1.asp A cool site that lets you search in the Big Book.
Narcotic Anonymous Links:
- http://www.michigan-na.org/saginaw/ This site will get you connected to and NA meeting throughout the entire Great Lakes Bay Region.
Al-Anon and Alateen Contact:
- (989) 695-2953 Call to find a meeting nearest you.
Sex Addicts Anonymous Contacts/Links:
- http://www.saatalk.org A useful site to find information on how to participate with phone meetings for SA
- http://saa-recovery.org/Meetings/ElectronicMeetings/index2.php?timeOffset=-240 Great way to find another type of meeting in your area
- National Suicide Helpline: (800) 784-2433
- Survivors of Suicide – This is a support group for those who have lost a loved one to suicide. Contact Barb Smith at (989) 781-5260
List of General Self-Help Groups in Mid Michigan
Great Lakes Bay Region Therapists and Counselors:
- Sherry Baker, Psy.D., L.P.C
601 N. VanBuren Street
Bay City, MI 48708
- Paddy Kutchey, MSW, CAAC Clinical Therapist
Courthouse Square Building
240 W. Main, Suite 2500
Midland, MI 48640